Kiteboarding Tours to Aitutaki Lagoon, Cook Islands
|Tour #||Month||Depart Auckland||Return Auckland|
|1||May||Mon 08||Fri 19||BOOKINGS CLOSED, hey, choose another one!|
|2||June||Mon 05||Fri 16||BOOKINGS CLOSED, DON'T HANG ABOUT!|
|3||June||Mon 19||Fri 30||
SOLD OUT:BOOKINGS CLOSED
|4||July||Mon 10||Fri 21||SOLD OUT: BOOKINGS CLOSED|
|5||July||Mon 31||Sat 12 Aug||SPACE AVAILABLE...GET IN QUICK|
|6||August||Mon 21||Sat 02 Sep||SPACE AVAILABLE ...WHY WAIT?|
ALL Trips include
- TEN AVAILABLE SAILING DAYS ON THE LAGOON SANDBARS....Tours 5 and 6 have an extra half day of sailing!
- Return economy class (The Works - seat, baggage, meal, drinks, movies) with Air New Zealand.
- Rarotonga - Aitutaki and return with Air Rarotonga. (Seat, baggage, coffee!)
- ELEVEN NIGHTS Twin share/ double accommodation at Rino's on the lagoon in Aitutaki. One additional night in Rarotonga on T5 and T6.
- Hotel transfers to/from Aitutaki airport. Transfers to and from Raro KiiKii Inns on T5 and T6.
- Kiteboat pickups and transfers to and from hotel to wharf.
- Kiteboat every day to Maina Island sandbar and return.
- Use of kitecentre on Maina Island.
- Lunch on all 10 kiting days. (or 11 in the case of T5 and T6)
- Continental breakfast every day while on Aitutaki.
Come and kite in a warm tropical lagoon this winter!Tours accompanied by guide.
Limited group size 10 minimum, 14 maximum.
BOOK IT NOW